Are you looking to obtain your picker certification on all light cranes under the 8-ton capacity in
Alberta or the 5.5 Tons in Saskatchewan?
Save money and bring our training out to your shop, anywhere in both Alberta and Saskatchewan.
We have instructors located in:
- North Battleford
Our new program is designed to give your operators and your company the information needed by
OH&S in both provinces to ensure you are providing the proper training for the knuckle picker, carry deck
crane or mechanic service crane.
The programs consist of a 1-day training for up to 12 operators, based on the following information;
- Understanding the standards set forth for each type of crane being used
- Understanding the capacity of the crane
- Understanding the requirements of the operator and the rigger as well as those supervising the lift
- Proper set up procedures to ensure stability is being met
- Proper boom positioning (based on type of crane being used)
- Proper load handling techniques
- Proper transport methods
- And more
Brands we have trained our customers on -
Knuckle Boom Cranes:
Palfinger - HIAB - FASSI - Ferrari - Amco Veba - Copma - Cormach - IMT and more
Carry deck Cranes:
DROTT - Broderson - Manitex - Valla and more
Mechanic Service Body Cranes
Stellar - Auto Crane - Palfinger - Venturo - Maintainer - IMT -